The system manages different scenarios in each guest room, including welcome, living and sleeping settings.Lighting, temperature and curtains can be controlled to suit the activity of the occupant. Settings can either be adjusted in the room by the guest or centrally via the hotel management system.
- Standalone Energy Saving: Energy-saving concepts must match desired guest comfort as well as internal workflows. A significant proportion of the energy consumed by hotels is in guest rooms, so putting measures and systems in place to encourage a more responsible behavior amongst guests as well as staff, and to control energy use centrally are essential to an effective hospitality sustainability strategy – All without affecting guest comfort and service levels. Every property will experience rooms or apartments that run more efficiently than others. This is often due to factors such as aging HVAC equipment, a room’s orientation to the sun, or poor insulation and thermal leakage. By collecting a facility’s energy usage statistics over time, a hotel can identify the more efficient rooms, as well as those that are less efficient. This can provide valuable information for off-peak seasons, where management can choose to rent the most efficient rooms first to improve profitability.
- Room Intelligence: Our system is able to distinguish between an empty and an occupied room. During temporary non-occupancy, pre-comfort is set automatically. When a guest checks out or if a room is not used due to seasonal or annual closings, or during renovation, the system changes the room temperature setting to “protection mode”. The periods between the various operating modes can be set freely depending on heating or cooling outputs. Our card holder in the room helps control power consumption as needed. If a room is not occupied, lighting and other electronically controlled equipment (except emergency lighting) are switched off automatically
- One Touch: The “one touch service” provides optimal communication comfort and is integrated into the unified communication infrastructure providing excellent guest services and security; from guest Internet access to emergency call monitoring.
BENEFITS OF GUEST ROOM SOLUTION
- Enhance guest services: Guest room management improves staff productivity on behalf of your guests. Staff can easily see when rooms are unoccupied. The front desk can prepare room settings while guests are checking in and understand the room environment when they receive a call from the guest.
- Improve maintenance efficiency and response times: The engineering team can start managing the entire property, whether they are on-site or off-site. With alarm notification, they become much more responsive and can act before the guest is even aware of a problem. With trending and reporting, they can be more proactive with equipment maintenance and ensure the best continuity of services for the property.
- Achieve simplicity and sustainability at the same time: Full visibility of your energy use will enable you to improve operations and reduce costs while increasing guest control and comfort. Through our simple yet powerful guest room management solutions, you can remotely monitor and control HVAC, lighting, and metering systems to ensure your hotel is always operating at peak performance.
- Improve revenue and brand awareness: Leverage the intelligent features of our solution to increase sales as well as your brand recognition. For example, display an invitation on the room controller in each guest room for happy hour in the lounge. Or proudly display your logo as the standby image to promote your hotel’s brand.